The Rotary Club of International Drive – Orlando meets every Wednesday from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm at the Rosen Inn International, located at 7600 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819.
Rotary Clubs meet on a weekly basis, a commitment that also gives its members the opportunity to enjoy fellowship and networking with each other. In addition, our Rotary Club meets in the heart of the Central Florida hospitality and business travel corridor of International Drive. Known to locals by its abbreviated name of I-Drive, this popular strip is filled with hotels, restaurants, bars, and local attractions that attract both locals and tourists looking for entertainment and dining venues.
At every one of our Rotary meetings, our Club President proudly guides us through these club traditions:
- At exactly 6:30 pm the bell rings to start our meeting
- Recital of the US “Pledge of Allegiance” (facing the U.S. flag)
- A Brief Invocation or Prayer is made to symbolize the spirit of unity in Rotary
- Happy Dollars (an opportunity to share WHY you are happy this week!)
- Club Banner or Rotary Pin exchange with visiting Rotarians.
- Club Raffle introduced
- Club and District Updates, including Polio Plus progress report
- Presentation by a Guest Speaker or a visiting Rotarian
- Club Raffle held
- We always end meetings reciting of the Four Way Test together!
- Many members will stay around and socialize after the bell rings to end the meeting
If you are visiting our Rotary Club of I-Drive, please join us at the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando for a drink or buffet dinner (meals are optional and you must pay for them on your own). Our club does not currently charge a Visitors Fee.
Please note that our Rotary Club’s meetings are held in English language. If you are visiting from abroad and speak another language, you are welcome to bring a family member, friend or colleague who can translate.
Also, we encourage you to wear your Rotary pin or a club shirt with the Rotary logo to be easily recognized by our members and restaurant staff. We welcome Rotary Club banner exchanges during our meeting, so please be sure to bring one during your trip to Orlando. Our club in turn will exchange our unique club pin, which features a wreath of flags around it.